2012-2013 Center for RNA Biology Fellowship Awards

The Center of RNA Biology announced the two 2013 RNA fellows, Paul Sample from the Alfonzo lab and Andrei Rajkovic from the Ibba lab. These students were chosen from eleven outstanding applicants. They will obtain full stipend and tuition for all of 2013 provided by the College of Arts and Sciences, the Office of Research and the College of Medicine.

8 thoughts on “2012-2013 Center for RNA Biology Fellowship Awards

1. Harvey

I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how
    to save you a lot of work, there is an online tool that creates high
    quality, google friendly posts in minutes, just search in google – laranitas free content source

2. Nibia

I’m moving a llitte slow in getting around to everyone’s blog/website, but I certainly was thrilled when I saw what you’re going to be doing this upcoming year! It is truly wonderful and exciting! Congratulations and thank you for letting us know :~)

3. online car insurance

sokolyata “Розділяй і владарюй!”,це проходить віками крізь нації,сім’ї,дружбу,людину…Сила не у поділі- у об’єднанні!!!

4. http://www./

“Hand to gland combat…” *snicker*I’ve never had the pleasure of someone whacking off for the shock value of it – and the only all-nude place I’ve had the pleasure of hanging out at is a gay B&B in Hawaii, where the people have the decency to go to their room to indulge in their pleasures, solitary or otherwise. Apparently, gay people on vacation have, you know, standards.